SQUARE ENIX ANNOUNCES SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON EXCLUSIVES, PHOTO OPS AND PANELS – INCLUDING MARVEL’S AVENGERS HALL H PUBLIC GAMEPLAY REVEAL
Details of all panels, exclusives and more are listed below:
- Marvel’s Avengers Panel (Thursday, July 18, 1:30 pm in Hall H): Join Shaun Escayg, Creative Director at Crystal Dynamics, and the performance cast of Marvel’s Avengers for a special presentation that will include new information and the first public gameplay reveal for Hall H attendees only.
- Life is Strange™ Panel (Saturday, July 20, 12:30 pm, in Room 5AB): Join Raoul Barbet, Co-Creative Director and Jean-Luc Cano, Lead Writer of Life is Strange & Life is Strange 2, for an in-depth look at the genesis of Life is Strange 2. Experience the backstory behind the narrative, discover behind-the-scenes secrets and see an exclusive glimpse of the next chapter.
- Marvel’s Avengers Performance Cast Autograph Session (Thursday, July 18, 5:00 pm, Marvel Games Booth #2339): Nolan North (Iron Man), Troy Baker (Bruce Banner), Laura Bailey (Black Widow), Jeff Schine (Captain America), and Travis Willingham (Thor), as well as Shaun Escayg (Creative Director, Crystal Dynamics), & Bill Rosemann (VP & Creative Director, Marvel Games) will be signing Marvel’s Avengers limited edition lithographs.
Photo Ops, Activities and San Diego Comic-Con Giveaways (Thursday, July 18-21, Square Enix Booth #3829):
- Check out Marvel’s Avengers costumes brought to life.
- FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE: Hop on Cloud’s iconic Hardy Daytona and kick it into high gear.
- FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS: Photo op and a giant touch screen to play the hit mobile game
Giveaways (while supplies last):
- Two-sided FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE poster featuring the game’s hero, Cloud, and iconic villain, Sephiroth
- Japanese style hand fan featuring FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS
The SQUARE ENIX booth will also offer a sneak peek of merchandise prototypes for upcoming game releases, including FINAL FANTASY VII: REMAKE PLAY ARTS KAI Action Figures, the entire lineup of FINAL FANTASY IX BRING ARTS figures, and more. Fans can also purchase a variety of official character products, including early releases of Square Enix Store Exclusives, like the CLOUD STRIFE Another Form Variant Limited Version and the NieR:Automata™ 2B ver 2.0 – 2P Color Variant.
All assets are available on the press site: press.na.square-enix.com.
About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal™. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY, which has sold over 144 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 78 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 74 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at https://square-enix-games.com/.
# # #
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE © 1997, 2018 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. CHARACTER DESIGN: TETSUYA NOMURA / ROBERTO FERRARI
LOGO ILLUSTRATION: © 1997 YOSHITAKA AMANO
LIFE IS STRANGE 2 © 2018, 2019 Square Enix Ltd. All rights reserved.
Developed by DON’T NOD Entertainment SARL.
MARVEL’S AVENGERS © 2019 MARVEL. Developed by Crystal Dynamics and Eidos Montréal.
BRAVE EXVIUS, FINAL FANTASY, LIFE IS STRANGE, NIER:AUTOMATA, CRYSTAL DYNAMICS, DRAGON QUEST, EIDOS, EIDOS MONTREAL, SPACE INVADERS, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, TAITO and TOMB RAIDER are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix group of companies. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
Reilly Brennan / Bob Colayco
Square Enix, Inc.