- Permanent Rare Character Drop Rate Increase: Beginning on November 24, drop rates for rainbow crystals that contain top-tier characters will be tripled from the current rate, giving players a greater chance to acquire highly sought after units.
- New FINAL FANTASY XV Characters: Gladiolus, Cor and Iris join Noctis and the Kingsglaive cast as playable characters. A new FINAL FANTASY XV-themed event will accompany the debut of these characters in the coming weeks.
New Units - Cor, Gladiolus, and Iris
- Ability Upgrades for Noctis: The star of FINAL FANTASY XV will receive a number of boosts to current abilities in addition to receiving new abilities.
- New Units: FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS original characters Roy, Aura and Guromu will join the growing cast of units, and will be available through “Featured Summon.”
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Specials: A special Black Friday bundle providing players with a 10+1 Summon Ticket, a 10% Trust Moogle, an equippable ability, and a powerful new weapon will be available for purchase using in-game currency. Additional generous bargains await players from November 24 - 30, with discounts up to 60%.
The first anniversary celebrations for FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS will conclude next month with the final Fan Festa Event in Los Angeles at The Wiltern Theater on December 9.
FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is available as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the App Store, Google Play and on the Amazon App Store. For the latest assets, please visit the press site at http://sqex.to/Media.
This title is developed as a collaboration between SQUARE ENIX and gumi Inc. (developer of the hit title Brave Frontier). The game is available in six languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese (traditional) and Korean.
About gumi Inc.
Founded in 2007, gumi Inc. (Tokyo Stock Exchange: 3903) is a leading global mobile game publisher and developer headquartered in Japan, with overseas operations in China, France, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan and the United States. The company has proven success in launching titles worldwide, such as the widely popular role-playing games Brave Frontier and Phantom of the Kill. With ongoing publishing and development projects on various platforms, including iOS, Android, and more, gumi aims to change the world through innovative entertainment products and services, including both original content and collaborations with popular IP. For more information, please visit http://www.gu3.co.jp/en/home-en/.
About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 135 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 71 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 60 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly-owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at http://na.square-enix.com/
FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS © 2015-2017 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.
Developed by gumi Inc.
ILLUSTRATION: © 2014 YOSHITAKA AMANO
BRAVE EXVIUS, the BRAVE EXVIUS logo, FINAL FANTASY, the FINAL FANTASY logo, FINAL FANTASY XV, CRYSTAL DYNAMICS, DRAGON QUEST, EIDOS, SPACE INVADERS, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, TAITO and TOMB RAIDER are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix group of companies. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
CONTACT (Press Only) :
Square Enix, Inc.