- Anniversary Greater Summon – Players can perform one Greater Summon at no cost
- Daily Free Summons - Players will be able to summon one card for free every day for the entire month.
- Special Login Bonus – Players who log in during the month can receive up to 14 free summon tickets and two Growstars
- Mobius Week – Players will receive Mobius Day bonuses from today to 8, such as double stamina received from Elixirs, increased fusion success rate, an increased chance of unlocking extra skills and a skillseed bonus for all elements in the exploration regions.
- Magicite Purchase Campaign – Players can receive 50% extra magicite for up to eight purchases.
Recent key enhancements include:
- More Magicite – In addition to login bonuses and daily missions, players can now obtain Magicite from enemies in battle that can be used to buy more items and obtain new cards.
- Card Summon Enhancements – Greater Ability Summons have been overhauled so that new cards will be easier to obtain.
- Ability Card Updates – Unlocking and augmenting cards have lower requirements, making it easier than ever.
“With MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY, we focused on presenting a high-quality game to all players during the past year,” said Producer Yoshinori Kitase in a video message. “We’ll continue to maintain this level of quality in the years to come.” The full video message from Director Motomu Toriyama, Composer Mitsuto Suzuki, and Battle Planner Takashi Shiraga can be viewed here: http://sqex.to/Msg.
A new “One Year Anniversary Highlights” infographic that reveals the players’ favorite job and companion character can be found here: http://sqex.to/info.
Finally, for new and existing players, Square Enix America offers:
- “MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY for Beginners” livestream, which is scheduled for August 4th at 2 p.m. (Pacific) at twitch.tv/squareenix.
- An Online Beginner’s Guide: http://sqex.to/guide.
MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY is now available as a free download on the App Store, Google Play and in full HD on Steam®. For the latest assets, please visit the press site: http://sqex.to/Media.
Facebook Page: http://sqex.to/6Qf
About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 130 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 71 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 58 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at http://na.square-enix.com/.
MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY © 2015–2017 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.
MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY, the MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY logo, DRAGON QUEST, EIDOS, FINAL FANTASY, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, SPACE INVADERS, TAITO and TOMB RAIDER are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix group of companies. Steam is a registered trademark of Valve Corporation. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.