LOS ANGELES (Jan. 18, 2023) – SQUARE ENIX® kicked off today an exciting new campaign to celebrate the Lunar New Year in their hit mobile tactical RPG, WAR OF THE VISIONS™ FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS®, which includes a plethora of new content until February 7. Additionally, new rewards and content for the game’s collaboration with actress and entrepreneur Addison Rae, who has amassed over 88 million followers and 5 billion views on TikTok, are available for players to enjoy. To commemorate this, all players will receive a limited-time Addison Rae Vision Card for free in their present box, simply by logging in.
Players can participate in the following activities as part of the celebrations:
- Lunar New Year 2023 Festival – Resnick the Hoppy – Until February 7, players can attempt to summon the brand-new unit Resnick the Hoppy. This unit is also available through a 9-Step 10x Summon, where Steps 3 and 6 can be performed for free. Players will also receive 100 Lunar New Year 2023 Festival Unit Summon Medals on each step, which can be exchanged for various items in the medal shop.
- New Year’s Campaign – Until February 7, players can perform a daily free 10x summon which guarantees one MR+ unit or Vision card, up to 10 times for a maximum of 100 total summons.
As a part of the ongoing collaboration with Addison Rae, players can now enjoy the following content:
- New Addison Rae Vision Card – All players can obtain the brand-new Addison Rae Vision Card “Glamorous Camaraderie” simply by logging in, now until the end of the collaboration.
- Addison Rae Meets WOTV FFBE Part II Login Medal – Now until June 20, players can login daily to receive medals which can be exchanged for various items in the medal shop.
- Addison Rae Meets WOTV FFBE Part II Challenge Mission – Players who complete this challenge can receive up to 275 “Glamorous Camaraderie” Vision Card Shards, enabling them to upgrade and enhance this Vision Card.
- New Units and Summons – Players have a chance to summon two event-limited units: Psaro (UR) (Limited) and Zoma (UR) (Limited).
- DRAGON QUEST TACT Collaboration Event Quest – All players can obtain the event-limited unit Slime (N) (Limited) for free by completing event quest #1 during the collaboration period.
WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is available now as a free download with in-app purchases through the App Store®, Google Play™ and Amazon App Store. Text is supported in English, French, German, Spanish, Korean and Traditional Chinese, while voiceovers are supported in English and Japanese. For more information, please visit: https://wotvffbe.com/.
For the latest assets, please visit the press site at press.na.square-enix.com.
Official Website: https://wotvffbe.com/
WOTV FFBE x Addison Rae Website: https://wotvffbe.com/AddisonRae/
Addison Rae TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@addisonre
Addison Rae Twitter: https://twitter.com/whoisaddison
Addison Rae Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/addisonraee/
About FINAL FANTASY Portal App
The free-to-download "FINAL FANTASY Portal App®" provides the latest and greatest on all things FINAL FANTASY, as well as exclusive promotional trailers and developer commentary. By logging-in with their Square Enix account, players can accumulate points that can be exchanged for various items. Also, the iconic Triple Triad® card game from FINAL FANTASY VIII makes its mobile debut, and is playable in the app.
About gumi Inc.
Founded in 2007, gumi Inc. (Tokyo Stock Exchange: 3903) is a leading global mobile game publisher and developer headquartered in Japan, with overseas operations in Korea, Singapore, Taiwan and the United States. The company has proven success in launching titles worldwide, such as the widely popular role-playing games Brave Frontier and THE ALCHEMIST CODE. In 2016, gumi established a Silicon Valley-based investment group with partners, called The Venture Reality Fund, which focuses on seed and early stage augmented reality and virtual reality startups. Its VR incubation subsidiaries have expanded globally, including Tokyo XR Startups, Seoul XR Startups, and Nordic XR Startups. In 2018, the company launched gumi Cryptos, an investment arm in blockchain technology and cryptocurrency funds. With ongoing publishing and development projects on a wide array of mobile, AR and VR platforms, gumi aims to change the world through innovative entertainment products and services, including both original content and collaborations with popular IP.
For more information, please visit http://www.gu3.co.jp/en/.
About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 173 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 85 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at https://square-enix-games.com
WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS © 2019-2023 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. Co-Developed by gumi Inc.
LOGO ILLUSTRATION: © 2018 YOSHITAKA AMANO
IMAGE ILLUSTRATION: ISAMU KAMIKOKURYO
DRAGON QUEST TACT: © 2020-2023 ARMOR PROJECT/BIRD STUDIO/SQUARE ENIX All Rights Reserved.
Developed by Aiming Inc.
FINAL FANTASY, DRAGON QUEST, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, SPACE INVADERS, and TAITO are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix group of companies. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.