LOS ANGELES (Nov. 11, 2022) – SQUARE ENIX® announced that the November version update for FINAL FANTASY® XI Online is now available. The update brings more for players to enjoy, including the latest chapter of The Voracious Resurgence™ storyline and new battle content for a special in-game event: A Challenge from Lion!
More details on the content featured in the November version update follows below:
- The Voracious Resurgence – In Chapter 10, Part 1, the beastmen find themselves trapped without a method to resist. The time is nigh for heroes to gather at Movalpolos!
- New Foes in Ambuscade – This month’s Ambuscade battle update features the iron giant and mantis fiends.
- A Challenge from Lion! – Bringing back this special event, players attempt to overcome the trials posed by Lion—their stalwart ally against the Shadow Lord—and her allies to receive special rewards. Players can obtain new rewards, including a sheet of character selection tunes key item which will enable your orchestrion to play music found on the race selection screen as part of the character creation process.
- November Login Campaign - From November 10 at 7:00 a.m. (PST) to December 2 at 6:00 a.m. (PST), players can receive points and exchange them for a variety of in-game items, including an all-new ♪Ixion mount through December 9 at 6:00 a.m. (PST).
Full details of the November version update can be found at: https://sqex.to/camDy
The WE ARE VANA’DIEL special site, which highlights various aspects of FINAL FANTASY XI and its history throughout the years, has been updated with a variety of new content to provide players a glimpse into the world of the development of FINAL FANTASY XI Online. The latest updates include the following:
- WE DISCUSS VANADIEL #13 – Koji Aoyama – Part 1 through 4
- WE GREW VANADIEL – Koichi Ishii – Part 1 through 4
- WE GREW VANADIEL #14 – Toshio Murouchi – Part 1 & 2
- WE GREW VANADIEL #15 – Ryosuke Aiba – Part 1 & 2
Additionally, the WE ILLUSTRATE VANA’DIEL commemorative site, a gallery featuring artwork from FINAL FANTASY XI throughout its history, has been updated with new illustrations for fans to enjoy.
SQUARE ENIX is also pleased to present a new lineup of fun FINAL FANTASY XI merchandise on the SQUARE ENIX Online Store. Fans can reminisce the title’s 20-year history with a variety of memorabilia, including a Crab Plush, Kraken Club Plush, Souvenir Jacket, and a T-Shirt featuring the Ark Angels.
FINAL FANTASY XI Online is an online multiplayer RPG that challenges players to journey through the world of Vana’diel® — a world of fantasy, adventure, and exploration. Heed the call and join players from around the world to become the hero that Vana’diel needs. Discover new creatures, pioneer wild lands, and conquer quests on your daring journey.
FINAL FANTASY XI Online is rated T (Teen). Please visit the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) website at www.esrb.org for more information about ratings.
Official Website: https://press.na.square-enix.com/
Official FINAL FANTASY XI Website: http://www.playonline.com/ff11/index.shtml
Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FinalFantasyXI/
Official Twitter: @FFXI_EN
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 173 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 85 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at https://square-enix-games.com.
FINAL FANTASY, DRAGON QUEST, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, SPACE INVADERS, and TAITO are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix group of companies. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.