LOS ANGELES (Jan. 10, 2023) – SQUARE ENIX® is today introducing fresh new challenges to critically acclaimed MMORPG FINAL FANTASY® XIV Online with the arrival of Patch 6.3: “Gods Revel, Lands Tremble.”
The adventures of the Warrior of Light continue in Patch 6.3 with new main scenario quests, while players can also test their strength and skill in a new 8-player trial in both Normal and Extreme difficulties, 24-player alliance raid, dungeon or the new ultimate raid launching in Patch 6.31.
You can view the Patch 6.3 trailer here: https://youtu.be/RVQtvBIdv4Y
Further details on Patch 6.3 content are available below:
- New Main Scenario Quests – In the darkness of the Thirteenth, the Warrior of Light finds an unexpected ally in a half-voidsent woman named Zero. She returns with them to the Source for a time, and upon recovering from their recent trials, they prepare to continue the search for Azdaja. But an unforeseen threat bars their path...
- New 24-Player Alliance Raid – Myths of the Realm, Part 2: Euphrosyne – The Twelve, Eorzea's guardian deities, seek to fulfill their enigmatic aspirations, and for this they claim they must engage in battle with men. Continuing your efforts to uncover the truth, you and your comrades set forth once more for their heavenly abode in the phantom realm...
New Dungeon – Lapis Manalis – In pursuit of voidsent, you learn of an abandoned village in the mountains of Garlemald where Garleans once practiced the reaper arts. But what will you find there deep in the heart of the mountain?
- New 8-Player Trial (Normal/Extreme) – The search for Azdaja continues─that is, until a powerful new foe steps forward to oppose you...
- New Ultimate Raid – The Omega Protocol (Ultimate) (Patch 6.31) – What if Omega's relentless testing had continued, and provided the elusive answer it sought? The minstrel's words invite you to imagine this scenario─to entertain the possibility of that which may have been─and follow the experiment to its ultimate conclusion.
- New Unreal Trial – Containment Bay P1T6 (Unreal) – As ever, the faux commander craves tales of death-defying derring-do, and in a bid to satisfy him, you cast your mind back to your frenetic encounter with the eikon Sophia. The memory remains vivid even now, and you find yourself facing the Goddess once more, your very survival hanging in the balance...
- Duty Support Updates – Support is available for the remaining Heavensward™ main scenario dungeons (The Great Gubal Library, The Aetherochemical Research Facility, The Antitower, Sohr Khai, Xelphatol and Baelsar’s Wall) so they can be completed alongside a party of NPC allies.
- New Side Story Quests
- Tataru’s Grand Endeavor – When Tataru receives an unexpected proposal for a partnership from an acquaintance in the Far East, you are beckoned to join in the negotiations for reasons beyond your ken…
- Tales of Newfound Adventure
- Island Sanctuary Updates – Return to paradise, where a new landmark, animals, sanctuary ranks and unlockable items await. In addition, numerous improvements have been made to the user interface and more based on player feedback. There is no better time than now to explore your island!
- The Gold Saucer – New Course for Leap of Faith – From the depths of the Black Shroud comes a lofty challenge to those who would reach the heights of athleticism. Will you be the first walking one to ascend as sprightly as a sylph?
- Miscellaneous Updates – A new treasure hunt dungeon, various retainer adjustments, a new Crystalline Conflict PvP arena, new custom deliveries and more.
You can find the full details for Patch 6.3 in the patch notes at: https://sqex.to/CvLCT
This update also introduces additional housing wards for all residential areas, for a total of 1,800 new plots per World, giving more players the chance to purchase an in-game home for themselves or their Free Company. More details are available on the Lodestone: https://sqex.to/3TuDg
Players can now celebrate the annual Heavensturn in-game seasonal event, which will run until 16th January and offer seasonal rewards to players who participate.
Fans can also look forward to the following updates in Patch 6.35:
- New Tribal Quests: Loporrits – With the moon no longer needed for interstellar evacuation, myriad tiny voices cry out for new purpose. Fortunately for the erstwhile starship crew, their own Dreamingway has no little experience in fretting over such matters, and is determined to help each and every Loporrit find their way.
- New Deep Dungeon: Eureka Orthos – In the late Third Astral Era, when the ancient Allagan Empire was at the zenith of its glory, researchers toiled deep under the Crystal Tower to uncover secrets which might uplift their motherland to even greater heights. Their laboratory was dubbed Eureka Orthos, where impossible concepts of immortality, cloning, and dominion over the divine were made reality. So fantastic was this research that the legend of Eureka has endured through the ages─and it now falls to the star's foremost adventurer to bring the laboratory's buried secrets into the light of day.
Somehow Further Hildibrand Adventures – After enduring a series of surreal misadventures on the moon, Inspector Hildibrand has made it back to the star's surface. He and his eclectic crew launch themselves directly into the search for Master PuPu's missing companion─an endeavor which attracts the attention of old acquaintances both affable and aggravating...
- Weapon Enhancement Quests – Manderville Weapons – Lord Godbert has been diligently deciphering his ancestor's manual in a bid to recreate the magnificent Manderville weaponry. Though stymied by cryptic code for quite some time, the key to advancing the augmentation process is finally in his well-manicured hands!
With more than 27 million total registered players, there has never been a better time for newcomers to begin their adventures in the critically acclaimed FINAL FANTASY XIV Online saga. The expanded Free Trial now includes all content from A Realm Reborn™ and the Heavensward™ expansion (and updates through Patch 3.56), as well as an additional playable race (Au Ra), and three additional playable jobs (Dark Knight, Astrologian, and Machinist). Free Trial players can enjoy hundreds of hours of award-winning gameplay and story experiences equivalent to two full FINAL FANTASY titles, without limit on playtime. More information can be found at: http://sqex.to/FFXIVFreeTrial
New players looking to get up to speed can dive into the FINAL FANTASY XIV Online Starter Guide Series, a seven-part online video series which provides novice players with tips and tricks to get the most out of their adventure. The YouTube video series follows the journey of new player Kaz and his mentor Mayra, who guides him through his first steps in Eorzea. Watch the video series online at: https://sqex.to/8q2Pq
For more information on FINAL FANTASY XIV: Endwalker™, visit the official site at: https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/endwalker/
Endwalker Site: https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/endwalker/
SQUARE ENIX® Press Site: https://press.na.square-enix.com/
The Lodestone®: https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/
Official Facebook®: https://www.facebook.com/FinalFantasyXIV
Official Twitter®: @FF_XIV_EN
Official Instagram®: @ffxiv
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 173 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 85 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at https://square-enix-games.com
FINAL FANTASY XIV © 2010 - 2023 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.
LOGO ILLUSTRATION: ©2021 YOSHITAKA AMANO
ENDWALKER, A REALM REBORN, HEAVENSWARD, the FINAL FANTASY XIV logo, DRAGON QUEST, EORZEA, FINAL FANTASY, the FINAL FANTASY logo, THE LODESTONE, SPACE INVADERS, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, and TAITO are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix group of companies. “PlayStation" and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks and "PS4" and “PS5” are trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.