LOS ANGELES (November 10, 2021) – SQUARE ENIX® today released the November version update for FINAL FANTASY® XI Online, which debuts the newest chapter of The Voracious Resurgence™ storyline. This month’s update also brings a number of exciting campaigns and in-game events, including the new ‘Master Levels’ character advancement system.
The Voracious Resurgence Takes Players to the Far East
The November version update brings a wealth of content for players of all levels to enjoy:
- Voracious Resurgence Update – Players will journey to the Far East in this new tale of beastmen who have traversed the seas to Reisenjima to fulfill disparate goals.
- New Advancement System: ‘Master Levels’ – This new character advancement system allows players to increase their basic attributes by further powering up jobs for which they have earned a job master designation.
- Updated Ambuscade Content – Lizards join the fray as new opponents, while Iron Giants make their return in November’s Ambuscade update.
- A Challenge from Lion Returns – Beginning today, players can attempt to overcome the trials posed by Lion—your stalwart ally against the Shadow Lord—and her allies to receive special rewards. Players can obtain the trigger items required to participate in the event through the November 2021 Login Campaign point exchange, with a number of weapons available as rewards for completing the content.
Obtain Esikuva, Infiltrator, and Other Weapons from ‘A Challenge from Lion’
- Winter Warm-Up Campaign – Beginning Thursday, November 11 and through Tuesday, November 30 at 6:59 a.m. (PST), a new set of campaigns will be underway to assist players on their journeys in Vana’diel. Enjoy strengthened alter egos to aid you in battle, doubled badges of gallantry in both normal and intense Ambuscade difficulties once per day, bonuses to Mog Gardens, and much more.
- November Login Campaign – Players can receive various rewards by logging in each day and collecting points to exchange for prizes. November’s campaign features a number of mounts available for purchase, including the Iron Giant, Golden Bomb, and Dhalmel mounts, alongside a number of other items and equipment.
Full details for the November version update can be found here: https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/58770
The WE ARE VANA’DIEL special site, which highlights various aspects of FINAL FANTASY XI and its history throughout the years has been updated with a variety of new content to provide players a glimpse into the world of the development of FINAL FANTASY XI Online. The latest updates include the following:
- WE DISCUSS VANA'DIEL #5 - Yoshinori Kitase Part 1
- WE ILLUSTRATE VANA'DIEL Vol. 3 - Concept Artwork: Playable Races
- WE REMEMBER VANA'DIEL - New Behind-the-scenes Commentary for 2007 and 2008
- WE DISCUSS VANA'DIEL #4 - Minae Matsukawa Part 1 through 4
FINAL FANTASY XI Online adventurers can now find old friends with the FFXI ReFriender tool. The application aids players of the acclaimed SQUARE ENIX® MMORPG title in reuniting with friends that have shared past adventures, resuming their exciting journey, and even seeking out that “certain someone” with whom they roamed the land of Vana’diel® in years past. More information on the FFXI ReFriender system may be found at https://refriender.finalfantasyxi.com/.
FINAL FANTASY XI Online is an online multiplayer RPG that challenges players to journey through the world of Vana’diel® — a world of fantasy, adventure, and exploration. Heed the call and join players from around the world to become the hero that Vana’diel needs. Discover new creatures, pioneer wild lands, and conquer quests on your daring journey.
FINAL FANTASY XI Online is rated T (Teen). Please visit the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) website at www.esrb.org for more information about ratings.
Official Website: https://press.na.square-enix.com/
Official FINAL FANTASY XI Website: http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/index.shtml
Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FinalFantasyXI/
Official Twitter: @FFXI_EN
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal™. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 163 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 83 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 84 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at https://square-enix-games.com.
# # #
CRYSTAL DYNAMICS, DRAGON QUEST, EIDOS, EIDOS MONTREAL, FINAL FANTASY, SPACE INVADERS, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, TAITO and TOMB RAIDER are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix group of companies. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.