FINAL FANTASY TACTICS RETURNS TO
WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS
IN NEW COLLABORATION EVENT
Fan Favorite RPG Returns to Deliver Limited-Time Summons, New Quests and Special Rewards
LOS ANGELES (Aug. 26, 2020) – SQUARE ENIX® announced today the return of the fan-favorite RPG FINAL FANTASY® TACTICS-themed event in the hit mobile game WAR OF THE VISIONS™ FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS®. Starting today until September 15, players can participate in the second part of this limited-time collaboration event, featuring classic characters from FINAL FANTASY TACTICS in addition to themed content and a plethora of rewards.
Collaboration content is as follows:
- FINAL FANTASY TACTICS Part II Collaborative Summons – For a limited-time, players can summon three powerful brand-new units: Agrias (UR), Delita (UR) and Mustadio (MR). The Vision Cards UR Blades of Grass and MR Red Chocobo are also available to summon; players who obtain the Vision Card Red Chocobo will also obtain the Red Chocobo Esper. Fan-favorite FINAL FANTASY TACTICS characters Ramza and Orlandeau have also returned through a limited-time summon.
Agrias, Delita, Mustadio
- FINAL FANTASY TACTICS Collaboration Part II Celebration Gift – All players who login during the collaboration period will receive special commemorative rewards, including 2,000 Visiore, 20 million Gil, various unit enhancing materials and more.
- FINAL FANTASY TACTICS Login Bonus – All players can earn the brand-new Vision Card UR Blades of Grass, the returning unit MR Gaffgarion, Visiore and more simply by logging into the game daily during the collaboration period.
- A Present from Global Producer Hiroki Daily Free 10x Summon – To celebrate the release of the second WOTV FFBE Updates video, all players can perform one free 10x Summon daily now until September 15, up to 15 times, for a total of 150 Summons. To watch the Updates video, visit: https://youtu.be/KQTho51mnTs.
- FINAL FANTASY TACTICS Part II Event Quest and High Difficulty Ex-Quest – Players can earn a variety of rewards from these limited-time quests inspired by FFT locations, like the Castled City of Zaland, including the Collaboration Accessory MR “Sortilége” Crafting Recipe by clearing the FFT-themed High Difficulty Ex-Quest. Players who missed out on the Crafting Recipe for Ramza’s “Nagnarok” weapon will have a second chance to clear his Ex-Quest and obtain this reward.
- Midlight’s Deep – Starting September 2, players can engage in an all-new exclusive multi-floor labyrinth quest to conquer and earn exciting rewards, such as the collaboration-limited UR Equipment Item “Lesalia Royal Guard Standard-Issue Sword” and more.
WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is available now as a free download with in-app purchases through the App Store®, Google Play™ and Amazon App Store. Text is supported in English, French, German, Spanish, Korean and Traditional Chinese, while voiceovers are supported in English and Japanese. For more information, please visit: https://wotvffbe.com/.
For the latest assets, please visit the press site at press.na.square-enix.com.
Official Website: https://wotvffbe.com/
About FINAL FANTASY Portal App
The free-to-download "FINAL FANTASY Portal App®" provides the latest and greatest on all things FINAL FANTASY, as well as exclusive promotional trailers and developer commentary. By logging-in with their Square Enix account, players can accumulate points that can be exchanged for various items. Also, the iconic Triple Triad® card game from FINAL FANTASY VIII makes its mobile debut, and is playable in the app.
About gumi Inc.
Founded in 2007, gumi Inc. (Tokyo Stock Exchange: 3903) is a leading global mobile game publisher and developer headquartered in Japan, with overseas operations in Korea, Singapore, Taiwan and the United States. The company has proven success in launching titles worldwide, such as the widely popular role-playing games Brave Frontier and THE ALCHEMIST CODE. In 2016, gumi established a Silicon Valley-based investment group with partners, called The Venture Reality Fund, which focuses on seed and early stage augmented reality and virtual reality startups. Its VR incubation subsidiaries have expanded globally, including Tokyo XR Startups, Seoul XR Startups, and Nordic XR Startups. In 2018, the company launched gumi Cryptos, an investment arm in blockchain technology and cryptocurrency funds. With ongoing publishing and development projects on a wide array of mobile, AR and VR platforms, gumi aims to change the world through innovative entertainment products and services, including both original content and collaborations with popular IP.
For more information, please visit http://www.gu3.co.jp/en/.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal™. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 154 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 82 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 78 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at https://square-enix-games.com.
LOGO ILLUSTRATION: © 2018 YOSHITAKA AMANO
IMAGE ILLUSTRATION: ISAMU KAMIKOKURYO
FINAL FANTASY, CRYSTAL DYNAMICS, DRAGON QUEST, EIDOS, EIDOS MONTREAL, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, SPACE INVADERS, TAITO, TOMB RAIDER and TRIPLE TRIAD are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix group of companies. App Store is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.