LOS ANGELES (June 2, 2022) – SQUARE ENIX® invites players to participate in the exciting DRAGON QUEST™ The Adventure of Dai collaboration in the popular hit mobile role-playing game FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS®, which has surpassed 45 million downloads worldwide since its launch. Starting today until June 22, players have the chance to obtain limited-time Neo Vision units: Hero Dai, Martial Artist Maam, and Mage Popp, participate in many activities to obtain event-limited rewards, and more during the event period.
New content for the limited time collaboration event includes:
- Limited Time DRAGON QUEST The Adventure of Dai Units - Players can summon to obtain the limited time DRAGON QUEST The Adventure of Dai collaboration units: Hero Dai, Martial Artist Maam, and Mage Popp as powerful NV units. In addition, players can obtain a free NV unit, Beast King Crocodine and awakening materials as login bonuses during the event period. By playing the collaboration event, players also can obtain more awakening materials to EX awaken Beast King Crocodine.
Players can also obtain Vision Cards as EX Awakening Rewards. If players awaken Hero Dai (NV) to EX+1 and EX+3, they can obtain the Vision Card “Father and Son Dragons Set Out”. By awakening Martial Artist Maam (NV) or Mage Popp (NV) to EX+1 and EX+3, players can obtain the Vision Card “Assemble, Disciples of Avan!”.
- The Adventure of Dai NV Premium Step-Up Summon – Until June 22, players can get a chance to obtain DRAGON QUEST The Adventure of Dai collaboration Neo Vision units: Hero Dai, Martial Artist Maam, and Mage Popp. Players can obtain a NV unit guaranteed at Step 3, and by performing a total of 3 summons from Step 1 to Step 3, their fourth summon on Step 4 can be performed for free.
- Limited-time Collaboration Events - This collaboration event which starts on June 2, includes a raid event “Decisive Battle at Sovereign Rock Castle!” and a challenge event “VS Mystvearn”.
- Decisive Battle at Sovereign Rock Castle! – Until June 22, players can clear this raid event to obtain Sovereign Rock Castle Raid Coins and use them to perform a box summon for amazing rewards, including NV EX Ticket (3★/4★/5★/NV), Super Trust Moogle Exchange Ticket, and special collaboration equipment like Knife of Papnica (Wind), Popp's Garb, and Dai's Clothes. Additionally, players can collect event points to obtain exciting rewards including, Guaranteed Ticket (4★/5★/NV) and the special equipment: Beast King Armour!
- VS Mystvearn – Until June 22, and players can complete this challenge event by defeating strong enemies and clearing the mission. By completing the challenge event, players can obtain collaboration units’ fragments, NV EX Ticket (3★/4★/5★/NV), Mystery Crystal and finally the event-limited Vision Card “Power Cut!!!”.
- “Character Battle I” - Players can also participate in the daily character challenge event “Character Battle I” until June 15, in which they can obtain unit fragments x10 for one of three units, Hero Dai, Martial Artist Maam, or Mage Popp, by clearing the mission once per day.
- Befriended Beast Login Bonus – Until June 22, players can obtain a free NV unit Beast King Crocodine on day one of the Login Bonus. By logging in daily, players can obtain EX Awakening materials to awaken the free NV unit Beast King Crocodine. The login bonus also includes a Guaranteed Ticket (5★/NV) x1,10+1 Summon Ticket (3★/4★/5★/NV) x1, Transcension Pearl x1, and more.
- DRAGON QUEST The Adventure of Dai Daily Free Summon - This daily free summon is available now until June 22 and can be redeemed once per day giving players a 3% rate for collecting NV units with the limited time The Adventure of Dai units included in the summon pool.
For the latest assets, please visit the press site at press.na.square-enix.com.
Official Website: http://finalfantasyexvius.com/
About FINAL FANTASY Portal App
The free-to-download "FINAL FANTASY Portal App® provides the latest and greatest on all things FINAL FANTASY, as well as exclusive promotional trailers and developer commentary. By logging-in with their Square Enix account, players can accumulate points that can be exchanged for various items. Also, the iconic Triple Triad® card game from FINAL FANTASY VIII makes its mobile debut, and is playable in the app.
About gumi Inc.
Founded in 2007, gumi Inc. (Tokyo Stock Exchange: 3903) is a leading global mobile game publisher and developer headquartered in Japan, with overseas operations in Singapore, Taiwan and the United States. The company has proven success in launching titles worldwide, such as the widely popular role-playing games Brave Frontier and THE ALCHEMIST CODE. gumi also invests in VR/AR/blockchain markets. With ongoing publishing and development projects on a wide array of mobile, AR and VR platforms, gumi aims to change the world through innovative entertainment products and services, including both original content and collaborations with popular IP.
For more information, please visit http://www.gu3.co.jp/en/.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal™. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 168 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 84 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 88 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at https://square-enix-games.com
FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS ©2015-2022 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. Developed by gumi Inc.
LOGO ILLUSTRATION: © 2014 YOSHITAKA AMANO
©SANJO RIKU, INADA KOJI/ SHUEISHA, The Adventure of Dai Project ©SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD.
FINAL FANTASY, CRYSTAL DYNAMICS, DRAGON QUEST, EIDOS, EIDOS MONTREAL, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, SPACE INVADERS, TAITO, TOMB RAIDER and TRIPLE TRIAD are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix group of companies. App Store is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.