LOS ANGELES (Oct. 8, 2020) – In celebration of the smash hit mobile RPG FINAL FANTASY® BRAVE EXVIUS® surpassing 45 million downloads worldwide, SQUARE ENIX® invites players to join in various in-game festivities and earn a treasure trove of limited-time rewards. Beginning today, players can dive into an all-new FINAL FANTASY II-themed collaboration event and enjoy special incentives, including free character summons and limited-time rewards, including:
- New Units – New powerful units are available to summon for a limited time, including FINAL FANTASY II characters Firion (Neo Vision), Dark Knight Leon (NV Awakenable), Emperor (NV Awakenable) and Thoughtful Sister Maria. Players can also obtain the fan-favorite character Aileen, who is now Neo Vision Awakenable.
Firion (Neo Vision) (regular and Brave Shift Versions)
Dark Knight Leon, Emperor, Thoughtful Sister Maria
Aileen (Neo Vision)
- FINAL FANTASY II Medal Exchange Event Leviathan – Players can face off against Leviathan during this limited-time raid to earn Event Points that can be exchanged for enhancement materials used to upgrade a 5★ Minwu to 7★. Players who have yet to add the powerful white mage to their collection can obtain a 5★ copy of him by completing a beginner mission. In addition to enhancement materials for Minwu, players can also exchange medals for 3★ Super Trust Moogles for Minwu, Select Tickets and other rewards.
- FINAL FANTASY II Daily Bonus Challenge – Those who take on daily challenges against FINAL FANTASY II’s Roundworm can earn additional rewards.
- Challenge of the Brave ~Caught Between Virtues and Vices~ – Players can obtain awakening materials for Firion (Neo Vision), Dark Knight Leon (NV Awakenable) and Emperor (NV Awakenable)’s brave abilities by completing this quest.
- Free Weekly 5★/NV Guaranteed 10+1 Summons – Players can perform one free weekly 10+1 Summon which guarantees a 5-star or Neo Vision unit now until October 28.
- 45 Million Download Special Login Bonus – Players will receive various rewards simply by logging in, including a total of 4,900 Lapis, two NV EX Tickets (5★/NV), an Ascension Pearl (used to awaken Neo Vision units) and more.
- New Global Original Event – Players can try their hand at the new Turn Challenge event for a chance to earn Turn Challenge Medals, which can be exchanged for Super Trust Master Rewards for select units and other valuable items.
- Additional campaigns: increased chance of ‘Great/Amazing Success’ when enhancing units, half energy for story quests from Seasons 1-3 and Chamber of Gems, Creation, Awakening, Riches and Crystals are all open until November 4.
FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is available now as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the App Store®, Google Play™ and the Amazon App Store. This title is developed as a collaboration between SQUARE ENIX and gumi Inc. (developer of the hit title Brave Frontier). The game is available in eight languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese (traditional), Korean, Thai and Indonesian.
For the latest assets, please visit the press site at press.na.square-enix.com.
FFBE Official Website: http://finalfantasyexvius.com/
FFBE Twitter: @FFBE_EN
FFBE Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ffbeen
FFBE Instagram: @ffbe_mog
About FINAL FANTASY Portal App
The free-to-download "FINAL FANTASY Portal App®" provides the latest and greatest on all things FINAL FANTASY, as well as exclusive promotional trailers and developer commentary. By logging-in with their Square Enix account, players can accumulate points that can be exchanged for various items. Also, the iconic Triple Triad® card game from FINAL FANTASY VIII makes its mobile debut, and is playable in the app.
About gumi Inc.
Founded in 2007, gumi Inc. (Tokyo Stock Exchange: 3903) is a leading global mobile game publisher and developer headquartered in Japan, with overseas operations in Singapore, Taiwan and the United States. The company has proven success in launching titles worldwide, such as the widely popular role-playing games Brave Frontier and THE ALCHEMIST CODE. gumi also invests in VR/AR/blockchain markets. With ongoing publishing and development projects on a wide array of mobile, AR and VR platforms, gumi aims to change the world through innovative entertainment products and services, including both original content and collaborations with popular IP.
For more information, please visit http://www.gu3.co.jp/en/
About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal™. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 154 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 82 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 78 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at https://square-enix-games.com.
FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS © 2015-2020 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. Developed by gumi Inc.
ILLUSTRATION: © 2014 YOSHITAKA AMANO
BRAVE EXVIUS, FINAL FANTASY, the FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS logo, FINAL FANTASY PORTAL APP, TRIPLE TRIAD, CRYSTAL DYNAMICS, DRAGON QUEST, EIDOS, EIDOS MONTREAL, SPACE INVADERS, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, TAITO and TOMB RAIDER are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix group of companies. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.