LOS ANGELES (Oct. 4, 2021) – SQUARE ENIX® invites players to participate in an exciting Version 2.0 update campaign and a DRAGON QUEST™ VII® collaboration event in the fan-favorite mobile tactical RPG, DRAGON QUEST™ TACT. This popular mobile title has been downloaded more than five million times since its global launch in January 2021. Available now through October 30th, players can enjoy new content, including the arrival of a special in-game event quest, as well as limited-time rewards and scouts.
New content in the limited-time DRAGON QUEST VII collaboration includes:
- DRAGON QUEST VII Hero – Players can obtain the legendary hero Kiefer for free by completing a special quest.
- The Tallest Tower in the Whole Wide World Mission – Players can receive DRAGON QUEST VII-themed weapons and characters, as the difficulties increase as the floors rise.
- Limited-Time Scouts – Players can now summon Maribel and Ruff as scouts in-game.
- DRAGON QUEST VII-Themed Event Quests – Players can embark on themed in-game quests alongside legendary scouts Maribel and Ruff, as well as participate in a legendary Mega Boss Battle.
- Tablet Fragment Trials – Players can collect four colors of the tablet fragments and can challenge four unique trials with different restrictions in order to receive special rewards.
- Max x70 for free Ver 2.0 Update SP Scout – Players can log in during the campaign period to claim up to seven Ver 2.0 Update SP Scout Vouchers, giving 10 free Scouts each in the "Max x70 for free Ver 2.0 Update SP Scout". This scout features a colorful line-up of characters including: S- and A-Rank characters from both original and previous limited-edition SP Scouts, allowing players the opportunity to grow their roster.
- Ver 2.0 Update Login Bonuses - Players can also enjoy a login bonus of 1,000 Gems during the celebration.
- Ver 2.0 Update Fortune Quest - The Ver 2.0 Update Fortune Quest is available to challenge once a day. The monsters called forth by the Fortunetelling Mimic will determine the player’sfuture luck. The better the monster it picks, the more Gems the player will receive.
In DRAGON QUEST TACT, players will embark on an epic, tactical journey to diminish the evil that plagues the world of Orchesterra and join forces with familiar DRAGON QUEST series monsters along the way to save the world. Players will strategically build teams of iconic DRAGON QUEST monsters and direct them in heated tactical battles that unfold on a grid-like map. Along the way, players can recruit new monsters as allies and upgrade their favorites to take on more ferocious battles. Additionally, the Battle Road challenges adventurous players with even more story content for players eager to learn more about their monster allies. New and more experienced players can enjoy this new form of combat in this simple-yet-deep tactical RPG that features a large roster of beloved monsters.
DRAGON QUEST TACT is available as a free download with in-app purchases on the App Store® or Google Play Store™. Text is supported in English, French, Traditional Chinese and Korean. For more information, please visit: https://dragonquest.square-enix-games.com/tact
DRAGON QUEST TACT Twitter: https://twitter.com/DQTact_EN
Official Website: https://dragonquest.square-enix-games.com/tact
DRAGON QUEST Facebook: www.facebook.com/DragonQuest
DRAGON QUEST Twitter: www.twitter.com/DragonQuest
DRAGON QUEST Instagram: www.instagram.com/DragonQuest
About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal™. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 164 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 82 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 85 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at https://square-enix-games.com.
© 2020,2021 ARMOR PROJECT/BIRD STUDIO/SQUARE ENIX All Rights Reserved.
© SUGIYAMA KOBO
Developed by Aiming Inc.
DRAGON QUEST TACT, DRAGON QUEST, EIDOS, EIDOS MONTREAL, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, SPACE INVADERS, TAITO, and TOMB RAIDER are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix group of companies. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.