DRAGON QUEST OF THE STARS NOW AVAILABLE ON MOBILE DEVICES
In-Game Bonuses and Events on Both iOS and Android Platforms
LOS ANGELES (Feb. 25, 2020) – SQUARE ENIX® announced today that the hit mobile adventure RPG, DRAGON QUEST® OF THE STARS™, is now available globally on the App Store® and Google Play™. With the Japanese release surpassing 20 million downloads, SQUARE ENIX now invites newcomers around the world to embark on an intergalactic journey to prevent the destruction of entire planets and worlds.
During their adventure in this mobile RPG, players will explore a planet and fight monsters through exciting turn-based battles, solo or with friends. Characters featured in the game are based on the charming DRAGON QUEST™ style. Key features of the game include:
- Multiplayer mode with up to four players – adventure with players from all over the world and embark on quests together.
- Strategic turn-based battle system – use powerful spells and skills to trigger combos and turn the tide of battle.
- Character customization – create unique characters, designed by world-famous artist Akira Toriyama (DRAGON QUEST series, CHRONO TRIGGER®, DRAGON BALL), and accessorize with various hairstyles and gear. Players can also change their vocations by progressing through the game to further customize their characters.
- Intuitive touch controls – explore the planet with optimized controls for mobile devices.
- Fun stamps – use stamps illustrated by popular artist Kanahei to communicate with your friends and express yourself.
Beginning today, players who download the game will be treated to in-game rewards and campaigns to celebrate the global launch:
- Free Draw – Each players’ first draw from a select 10-Lucky Chest to earn rare weapons and gear is free.
- Global Launch Celebration Present Quest – A special quest to celebrate the global launch will be available for players to complete and earn rewards from.
- Global Launch Login Bonus – Players will receive valuable in-game items, simply by logging in daily.
- Global Launch Treasure Maps – Players can earn valuable rewards by completing tasks in the Global Launch Treasure Map.
- EXP Bonuses in Story Quests and Sub-quests – For a limited time, players will earn double EXP through story quests and sub-quests.
The global version of DRAGON QUEST OF THE STARS is developed and operated by KOEI TECMO GAMES CO., LTD. and KOEI TECMO SINGAPORE Pte. Ltd.
DRAGON QUEST OF THE STARS is available now as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the App Store and on Google Play.
Official Website: https://www.dragonquest.com/ofthestars
#DragonQuestOfTheStars #DQS #DragonQuest
About DRAGON QUEST OF THE STARS
In DRAGON QUEST OF THE STARS, players embark on an intergalactic journey to prevent the destruction of entire planets and worlds. Players can create their very own custom character, featuring artwork and design from the illustrious manga artist Akira Toriyama. Participate in multiplayer modes with up to three other players or embark on a solo-mode adventure. Players will battle against classic DRAGON QUEST series monsters by using touch controls to strategically utilize skills. Powerful attack combos are possible through strategic management of the skill gauge.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal™. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 147 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 78 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 74 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at https://square-enix-games.com.
© 2019, 2020 ARMOR PROJECT/BIRD STUDIO/SQUARE ENIX All Rights Reserved.
DRAGON QUEST OF THE STARS, DRAGON QUEST, CRYSTAL DYNAMICS, EIDOS, EIDOS MONTREAL, FINAL FANTASY, SPACE INVADERS, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, TAITO and TOMB RAIDER are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix group of companies. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.