New updates beginning today and throughout the next month include the following:
- Story Update: Chapter 6 – Players can now recruit FINAL FANTASY V’s Galuf, FINAL FANTASY X’s Wakka, and FINAL FANTASY XI’s Shantotto in this brand new chapter of the OPERA OMNIA story.
- Armor Token Exchange - Starting March 4, players can obtain Armor Tokens from limited-time character events and exchange the currency for 5-star armor. The Armor Token Exchange will initially feature armor for Warrior of Light, Cloud, Yuna, and many more.
- Character Event: Balthier – Players can recruit the iconic sky pirate from FINAL FANTASY XII and also obtain equipment specific for this newly added ally.
- Artifacts – Beginning March 4, players can obtain and enhance Artifacts from character event Co-op Quests to grant passive abilities to characters.
- “World of Illusions: Carbuncle’s Treasures” - Through March 12, players can enter this limited-time dungeon and collect items to power up characters and equipment.
- Reward Bonuses from Daily Quests – Players can receive double the normal rewards when clearing daily cycle quests through March 12 at 6:00 PM PST.
- New Weekly Draw - Through March 7, a new weekly draw featuring Vaan, Firion, and Yang will provide an increased chance of obtaining these characters’ weapons.
DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA continues the DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY adventure on mobile devices, where players can form parties from dozens of their favorite FINAL FANTASY heroes and villains and equip them with a variety of weapons from the series. The mobile game features an extensive story and strategic turn-based combat that the FINAL FANTASY series is known for.
DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA is available now in the App Store for iPhone and iPad and Google Play for Android devices. For the latest assets, please visit the press site at http://sqex.to/Media.
About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 135 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 75 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 63 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly-owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at http://na.square-enix.com/.
© 2018 KOEI TECMO GAMES/SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.
CHARACTER DESIGN: TETSUYA NOMURA
ILLUSTRATION: © 2017 YOSHITAKA AMANO
DISSIDIA, the DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY logo, DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA, FINAL FANTASY, the FINAL FANTASY logo, CRYSTAL DYNAMICS, DRAGON QUEST, EIDOS, SPACE INVADERS, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, TAITO and TOMB RAIDER are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix group of companies.