DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA CELEBRATES FINAL FANTASY IX WITH LIMITED-TIME EVENT
Players Can Obtain Vivi’s Global-First LD Weapon for a Limited Time
LOS ANGELES (Oct. 28, 2020) – Starting today, SQUARE ENIX® brings a brand-new FINAL FANTASY® IX-themed event to its hit mobile RPG DISSIDIA® FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA™. As part of this limited-time event, players can obtain the “Black Mage Staff (IX),” the LD weapon of fan-favorite black mage Vivi. Currently exclusive to the global version of the game, this staff enables him to perform the powerful “Doomsday” ability. To see Vivi’s new weapon in action, view the new DFFOO trailer here: https://youtu.be/u0y_Njtn05I
A full list of limited-time content available now until November 11 is as follows:
- Global-First LD Weapon: Players can obtain Vivi’s LD weapon, “Black Mage Staff (IX),” through a limited-time banner.
- First Free Multi Draws: The first multi draw from four special draws will be free to all players, including one banner offering Vivi’s powerful LD weapon.
- Vivi Costume: An alternate costume for Vivi, based on his design created by the legendary illustrator Yoshitaka Amano, is available for purchase.
- Abyss Event “Mist Memoria”: Players looking for an extra challenge can dive into this FINAL FANTASY IX-themed event. By completing corresponding limited-time missions, players can earn armor tokens, power tokens, draw tickets, fragments of Ruin’s/Refuge’s mysteries and Ruin’s/Refuge’s adamantine nuggets.
- Double Artifact Token Drop Campaign: Players will receive double the artifact token drops from the World of Illusions.
- Limited-Time Chocobo Panel Missions to earn additional rewards
- New Halloween Stickers for use in co-op matches
DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA is available now as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the Apple App Store® and on Google Play™. For the latest assets, please visit the press site at: http://sqex.to/Media.
DFFOO Twitter: @DissidiaFFOO
DFFOO Facebook: https://facebook.com/dissidiaffoo
DFFOO Official Site: https://dissidiaoperaomnia.square-enix-games.com/home
FINAL FANTASY Portal Site: https://na.finalfantasy.com
FINAL FANTASY Twitter: http://twitter.com/finalfantasy
FINAL FANTASY Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/finalfantasy
FINAL FANTASY YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/finalfantasy
About FINAL FANTASY Portal App
The free-to-download "FINAL FANTASY Portal App®" provides the latest and greatest on all things FINAL FANTASY, as well as exclusive promotional trailers and developer commentary. By logging-in with their Square Enix account, players can accumulate points that can be exchanged for various items. Also, the iconic Triple Triad® card game from FINAL FANTASY VIII makes its mobile debut, and is playable in the app.
About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal™. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 154 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 82 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 78 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at https://square-enix-games.com.
CHARACTER DESIGN: TETSUYA NOMURA
DISSIDIA, the DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA logo, FINAL FANTASY, FINAL FANTASY PORTAL APP,CRYSTAL DYNAMICS, DRAGON QUEST, EIDOS, SPACE INVADERS, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, TAITO and TOMB RAIDER are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix group of companies. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.