The LIVE FIGHTS series brings DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT cross-country, kicking off from the West Coast at SoCal Regionals, followed by an East Coast LIVE FIGHTS at New York Comic Con.
The DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT: LIVE FIGHTS series comes to life through a partnership with Nissin Cup Noodles®, the original instant ramen in a cup. In a three-minute segment, titled “3-MINUTE WARM-UP,” livestream viewers can submit questions and learn more about the game while commentators wait for their Cup Noodles to warm them up for battle.
More information is available below:
SoCal Regionals (“SCR”)
- Event: Attendees can participate in two tournaments or try out the game at the DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT booth for exclusive prizes.
- Livestream: The winning teams of each tournament will participate in an intense main stage battle on Saturday, September 23 at 8:00 p.m. (Pacific). Fans around the world can view the final showdown, hosted by popular fighting game commentators James ‘Jchensor’ Chen and Luis ‘Rynge’ Avila, online at: live.dissidiafinalfantasynt.com.
- Location: Anaheim Convention Center, 800 W Katella Ave, Anaheim, CA 92802
- Dates: September 22-24, 2017
New York Comic Con (“NYCC”)
- Event: Attendees can participate in two tournaments or try out the game at the SQUARE ENIX booth (#1804) for exclusive prizes.
- Livestream: Fans around the world can also watch the livestream from New York Comic Con featuring a Wheel of Misfortune on October 4 at 6:00 p.m. (Pacific) at live.dissidiafinalfantasynt.com.
- Location: Javits Convention Center, 655 W 34th St, New York, NY 10001
- Dates: October 4-8, 2017
Information on future DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT: LIVE FIGHTS events will come later this fall.
DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT is not yet rated. Please visit the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) website at www.esrb.org for more information about ratings.
About Nissin Foods
Nissin Food Products Co. Ltd. was established by Momofuku Ando in 1958, who invented the first instant ramen noodle to Japan. In 1970, they established Nissin Foods (USA) Co., Inc. in Gardena, California introducing ramen noodles to the U.S consumers. In 1971 the company invented Cup Noodles, and revolutionized the industry by making it possible to package, prepare and serve noodles all in the same container. For nearly 60 years, Nissin Foods has been providing consumers with quick and delicious meal solutions.
In the U.S., Nissin Foods USA develops and markets a variety of products including Top Ramen®, Hot & Spicy®, Chow Mein, Cup Noodles®, RAOH®, Souper Meal® and Ramen Bowl uniquely positioning them to meet the needs of today’s busy lifestyles. The company’s corporate philosophy inspires commitment to taste, convenience and quality.
About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY, which has sold over 135 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 71 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 60 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly-owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at http://na.square-enix.com/.
© KOEI TECMO GAMES/SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.
CHARACTER DESIGN: TETSUYA NOMURA
ILLUSTRATION: © 2017 YOSHITAKA AMANO
DISSIDIA, FINAL FANTASY, CRYSTAL DYNAMICS, DRAGON QUEST, EIDOS, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, TAITO and TOMB RAIDER are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix group of companies.
NISSIN, CUP NOODLES, HOT & SPICY, RAOH, SOUPER MEAL, and TOP RAMEN are registered trademarks of Nissin Foods Holdings, Co., Ltd. in the U.S. used under license.